Monday, October 20, 2008

The Smile.

It's quite funny that I'm journaling about this one smile I saw today, but quite worth it.
(If this guy saw that I journaled about this he would totally think Im a stalker or something lol. But im not! Trust me- I don't have time or the energy for it.)


The smile is memorable, adorable, and quite a crusher.
I would not mind having to see such a lovely smile every single day of my life! At all!! As a matter of fact... I wish I could. (To be honest)

Yes, it was a guy. A cute guy. But thats not the point. The point is that this (totally cute guy) shared his smile.

How many smiles do you share daily?

Smiles can totally make somebody's day. I know this for a fact! It has for me.
I smile and I receive smiles. Fare share right? I think so.

So the next time you see a smile- give one in return.
And the next time you DONT see one- ask for one with yours.

Yours trully,
Ms. Smiles

No comments: