Thursday, December 6, 2007

The "Unknown," Known

Compose. Write. Sing.
I want to Worship.

I want to Express me
To Express Him.
I want to Express and Represent.. even for the Silent.
The ones who are Shouting
Without a "Voice."
Who indeed are a part of me!
As a Drum without a mic in this Symphony called 'Life'
An Orchestra. One Sound. One Voice.

It is living.
Vivid.
Generating and Populating... not a 'Mere Expression'.
A Structural and Functional Unit of all known Living Organisms.
It is a Cell; the 'Building Block of life."
Genetic Material.
It simply... Lives... and in All.

Pulsating Strongly and Vigorously
Bursting from the Profound; from the Depths.
It is You. It is Me. It is Our very Existence.

We are Created Beings by the Supernatural
For the Supernatural.
Suppressed by a Shell called "Body" under this Law of Gravity.
"Or are We?"

I want to Fly. Reach the Unknown. Make Possible, the "Impossible"
(Impossible to the Naked Eye that is.)
I want to be Free! I want to be Me!

I want to LIVE
HE wants Me to Live!
...Of What are You Composed?

No comments: