Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas is Here!!

Oooh how I love the Christmas Holidays! It brings so much joy and happiness. Not to all, unfortunately, but for the most part, it does. And it does to me!

Well, this Blog I would like to dedicate to my new puppy, Lucky.
With his picture below, you can see what a cutie he is.

His name is Lucky, but to tell you the truth, I think I am the "lucky" one to have him.
Oh, and him me. he he We love him so much. He has trully been one of many gifts from God.
This is not ment to be a sad blog, but so you can understand why I feel so blessed,
I need to mention my other puppy Chewy.
I lost him this year in June. And after you loose a pet that's so dear to you, you tend to think twice before getting another pet. Especially if it's the same "kind."
Well, I loved my Chewy very very much. And got very lonely without him.
So I thought for a moment that if I were ever to get another dog, he would have to be a totally different color, and I would name him totally different to "Chewy." I thought for a moment, "I would like him to be a Shih-tzu or close to that, with a white coat mixed with brown or gray.
Well, God knew the desires of my heart even before they reached it.
He was pleased to place "Lucky" in my path. A family needed to give him away and so they found us. Now, Lucky is filling a hug void that was in our hearts.
He is totally lovable, sweet as can be, playful, and willing to give us all the love and attention WE need. ha ha He's definitely our gift from God. So, Merry Christmas!
I introduce to you...
"Lucky" (my Shih-tzu)



And this was...
"Chewy" (my Pekignese)




No comments: