Thursday, September 20, 2007

Free Typing

Well... here's one more entry for today. (It's also an oldie but goodie about Life and Me.)

February 1, 2007

Free Writing or Free Typing? Hmm… which one should I do? I guess I already choose because I’m typing. So… anyway, I’m thinking about this “Free-writing” stuff as I’m typing away, because that’s just “modern technology!” You type! You decide things and go to a computer! It’s easy… or um... not “so” easy, but, anyway… it’s easy for me! Hmm… it’s easy… too easy! But is it good?? Most things that come easy are Not-so-good after all. (Or so I’ve heard.) I mean, we want things done easy & fast, but will we even appreciate what we have if it comes THAT easy? Will we even know for sure what is in our hands?? I think not! But I want it so bad! And it’s not coming fast enough… I feel like I’ve been waiting for soooo long. Or have I?
Anyyway! Aaahhhh… coffee’s good! My boss made it! Mmmm and it sure is good. Can’t stand the fact that I’m drinking coffee more often now! And I s even crave it sometime. Oh my! Actually, I’d rather have hot chocolate… but, oh well.

My eyebrows! Woe! They need help! They are sccrreeeeeeamiiing, “Get the tweezers! Get the tweezers!” I’ve been letting them grow and booooy do they need help! Ha ha it’s kinda funny now that I think about it. Gosh I look horrible! Go Yolanda!! The girl can saaaang!! So I’m sitting here, at my job, typing away & (obviously) listening to music—and I’m loving it! I’m blessed to have this non-stressful job. Although I’m not too happy money-wise but… it’s cool for now. Why couldn’t I have the perfect life everyone dreams about? You know, the lil girl with the big inheritance and the huge house with the little pink piggy for a pet. Ew! A pig?? No way! Ha ha What was I thinking??? Oh! That was a movie. Well, no, it’s ok. I’m happy with my life. When I search deep, and analyze it all I can truly say that I’m happy. I’m blessed! And I’m grateful to God for having such great parents and for having Him! Boooy, God’s really gotta love me for sticking around this long. I don’t deserve it, but I’m Very grateful, Extremeeely grateful! I would’ve died without Him! Honestly, I don’t understand how people would deny that there is a God in the 1st place! I mean, He gave you life, for goodness sake! It’s sad.
So, I choose God. I choose the life giver. I choose to accept His love and the sacrifice He made for us so that we would enjoy eternity in Heaven with Him. I choose to deny myself (at least try to when the temptation comes), and to live for Him. He choose to die for me and give up His life (before I even existed!) so… why not completely give Him mine? Anyhow, that’s what I think of that.
Do tune in next time. :)

No comments: